Thank you for visiting the Mind Yourself Chicago Website. The information we collect about you during your visit depends on what you do while you are on the site.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you visit any Website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. For every visitor, we automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your computer and your visit:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the Web.)
- The domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain).
- The Internet address of the Website, if any, from which you came to our site (for example, www.google.com if you come to the Mind Yourself Chicago Website by clicking on a link to Mind Yourself Chicago that was generated by google.com’s search results).
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser: for example, Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6.0. (This information is supplied automatically by your computer.)
- Which pages you visited.
If you just browse through our site, read pages, or download information, that is the only information we collect. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. For example, we use the browser information to help us design our Website so that as many people as possible will be able to view the pages correctly.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it – for example, if you send us an e-mail or fill out a form on our Website and submit it to us.
- If you fill the contact form on our Website and submit it to us, we will receive only the personal information that you include in the form.
Mind Yourself Chicago does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors. We will only use personally identifying information to respond to you or to help us assist you with your request. In those cases, various people that we work with may see the personal information you provide in order to look into the matter you inquired about.
If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our Frequently Asked Questions section. We use your suggestions to help us improve the design and content of our Website.
We may enter the information you send into an electronic database. Again, this information is only shared with people that work with us to provide you with solutions to the matter you inquired about.
Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If you are worried because your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information such as your social security number, you can send it by postal mail instead.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy and the Mind Yourself Chicago Website, please let us know by e-mailing to us at